Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All five seasons

Options
  • 08-09-2006 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

Yes it's true I did the ugly cry at the end of season 5. I just didn't want it to end and I know I still have the movies to go and the spin off. But it's not the same when a season ends, even if it is planned. I cried at the end of season 4 of farscape and I still think theres more fun for John and Aeryn. I would love more of b5 but I guess its impossible when the station got decommissioned. It's not B5 without B5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Well theres 19 years between the 2nd last and the last episode of B5, plenty of time for any series, however it will kind of be a given that the station wont get destroyed if thats the case. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

JMS is working on a series of made for tv movies which will be one off's with new characters in the b5 universe \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

im working my way through b5 for the first time. just started season 5, i dont want it to end! :)

Advertisement