Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N3

Options
  • 08-09-2006 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Do any of you drive down the N3 in the mornings, I don't , however I hear a lot of stories about the totally mad driving down there . I hear the straight stretch just after Navan is mad with often 2 people overtaking abreast .

Now all the stories I hear are that most of these cars seem to have NI registrations.....

Are these stories true ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Same as any road in the country to be honest. Reason though is simple.. its 100kph but a lot of people drive below 80kph.. its a wide straight road mostly so people get sick of people not overtaking so they overtake all the cars....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Navan Junction

More or less the same as any other road.

Except there isn't a decent hard should along most of it.. You see lines of cars line up to put the foot down in expectation of a straight stretch around the bend.

I find the most annoying part is the tractors (again no hard shoulder) but that happens everywhere

Advertisement