Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another guitar playing virgin looking for advice

Options
  • 08-09-2006 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Right been meaning to get a guitar and start learning to play for a while, but I want to start with something somewhat decent, just spotted a Schecter TSH-1 on ebay, not a company Ive heard of before? (or is that just cause im a bit slow like?) anyway, whats peoples thoughts? Good or bad idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Schecter make nice guitars. Great value too. That's a pretty good axe. Should be more than enough for you to say the least. It's got a Seymour Duncan in the bridge by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, Schecter are a very good brand, they're just not as famous as Fender or Gibson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Schecter is a great guitar, I picked up one of ebay a few weeks ago, and its my fave axe. Beats my ibanez hands down.

SCHECTER.JPG

-V-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Sounds good to me then! Ebay 'ere I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I love Schecters C1 Hellraiser and Tempest Blackjack.

Hellraiser

Blackjack

EMG 81 and 85 in the Hellraiser, a SD JB and 59 in the Blackjack. The finishes and body shapes are great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

... they're just as famous as Fender or Gibson.

Well, almost...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, almost...;)

Yay for edit! :D

Advertisement