Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum VST's

Options
  • 07-09-2006 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get a nice juicy latptop soon and I wanna do a fair bit of midi fun with my v-drum kit. anyone messed about with this before? any fairly impressive pieces of software out there with fantastic drum samples etc?

Would really be interested in a vst that alters the sample depending on how hard you are hitting the pads etc... i.e. soft snare sound growing to a loud sound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Unfortunately I havent experimented with controlling a sequencer with my v-drums, its something i'd like to do in the future but alas i've no midi interface at the moment. Try the recording/mixing forum, you might get more replies there.

</Useless post #294>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

cool i'll ask about there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Locked as a more informative thread has opened up here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement