Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi

Options
  • 07-09-2006 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

A few months ago I bought 'Tevion' mp3 player from Aldi's, it doesn't work according to how the instuctions say it should work and I think its a waste of money, really. it cost me around €60.00. I want to take it back..I might still have the reciept..if i still have the reciept will i be able to get my money back? and does anyone know if Aldi actually even give refunds? their site was very unhelpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Aldi have always been great with full refunds for me, but I've always brought back the product within a couple of weeks to a month. They even allow you to return products if you just don't like them.

Not sure if "a few months" would be acceptable, but give the branch you bought it from a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

Most of their electrical items are guaranteed up to 3 years. Im sure if you brought it in they would have no problem giving you the refund. I have returned many items to them either because they dont work properly or i changed my about about the product and each time i have had no problem in getting my money back.:D

Advertisement