Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Ebay bargain

Options
  • 06-09-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭

I can't add to this. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ha ha ha ha

I love that he felt the need for pics from different angles
    The paint of the lettering is almost alll gone but the inprint of the font is clearly visable

I must have cataracts, I can't see a bloody thing apart from where he scraped the thing taking the nut off.

Still, I heard this 50s plastic actually makes your tone fatter... and makes you play faster ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

I can't add to this. ;)
    Haha, one would need to be insane to pay that kind of a price for a bit of plastic IMO. Probably buy an original guitar for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

I just Bought it! :D:D

Will post pics when it arrives. Can't wait. It will make such a difference to the sound of my LP. You guys just wait. I'll be famous now.........Rythem or Treble. YEEEESSSSSSS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Quattroste wrote:
    I just Bought it! :D:D

Fat Rythem or Treble, awesome.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Quattroste wrote:
    I just Bought it!

Loser.

I just bought THIS.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

:D:D:D $35 postage. You were ripped off pal. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Dammit, you're right! The postage was a bit steep, wasn't it?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Seeing people take apart perfectly good vintage guitars for parts makes me sick. And I've already got the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Apparently if you had the whole guitar that came off (ie 1959 Les Paul ) and it was in good nick, it would be worth a cool US$250,000. (only) ;)

I wonder how much my 2005 MIK Lite Ash Strat will be worth in 2052?

Advertisement