Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warm and humid in dublin

Options
  • 05-09-2006 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

will weather change in next few hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

19.3c atm here and not falling at all.
    A bit of rain from the NW but it wont freshen the night up unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Snowbie wrote:
    19.3c atm here and not falling at all.
    A bit of rain from the NW but it wont freshen the night up unfortunately.

A bit of rain? It has been chucking it down here all day. I got drenched twice. You should hope it eases as it moves towards you.

Ah but it will my Donegal friend.
    In responce to a poster from Dublin we will only see a bit of rain(Dublin) from the NW if this makes things a bit more clearer.
    And another thing,buy a brolly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Snowbie is howth and sutton likely to be affected by spring tides? planning to do a lot of cycling on the cycle lane along the coast over next few weeks.

Snowbie is howth and sutton likely to be affected by spring tides? planning to do a lot of cycling on the cycle lane along the coast over next few weeks.

Plan to fish off the pier myself on Saturday in Howth.
    Remember the floods of 2002,same thing happened,spring tides easterly winds and a lot of rain.
    This time round same conditions without the rain.Rain was a factor in 2002.

Sutton is at sea level and IMO will not be under water neither will Howth.Tides be high alright but we can rule out tsunamis.
    They are taking the precautions around Ringsend area etc that where worse affected last time(only right) but certainly we can expect the liffey to rise right up the bank on the quays as it usually does when this happens(spring tides) but wont burst its banks.THATS IF THE RAIN HOLDS OFF AND STRONG WINDS.

I know the cycle track your talking about,thats high enough to be submerged.

• Advertisement
Advertisement