Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will happen my friend?

Options
  • 05-09-2006 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,

My friend was at electric picinc at the weekend was caught with a 1/4 of hash by the D.S. They took his name and address. What will happen him now? I am sure that amount is not considered dealing but for personal use? Will he get called up to court or will the D.S just forget about him? If you are not summoned within 6 months are off the hook? What is the law against possison of this amount of hash?

Comments

You cant give legal advice here.You should probably see your solicitor.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Two things: 1. you're not allowed to seek legal advice; 2. Please make sure you are posting in the correct forum.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement