Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all clubbers from the Mayo/Roscommon area!!

• 04-09-2006 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Looks like I'll finally be in Ireland next week!!!

So I'm thinking of starting a night in a club/bar in either Charlestown or another nearby town, i'm probably going to have to do something midweek for free at fiest as I'm a relative unknown in the area....hopefully if a bar see's a decent take in the tills then I can arrange something permanent.

Hoping to get a regular night going with a nice mix of progressive/funky house, old and new..

So are there any clubbers in the area who support this? any feedback appriciated, ask your mates, I need an idea of numbers

I'll possibly be looking for dj's as well, It wont be superstar money but if I make money on it then you'll get a payout...all you need is your tunes and the ability to mix them...decks are provided in the form of a pair of 1210's and theres timecoded vinyl as well so if your digital thats no problem either....Could be a good oppertunity for someone starting out, Pm me if youre interested

Damien

Advertisement