Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"6$ paypal.com investment". is it a scam??

Options
  • 04-09-2006 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Ok, could someone please clear this up for me..i know some of you may have seen this before and are probably sick of it but i just need to know if it works....iv tried searching for articals on 20/20 and the wall street journal like the posts say but i can't find a thing....also, what would the legal situation in ireland...its not illegal in the states but it could be hear...

cheers,
    ray

P.S. if you dont know what it is just type XXXX into google and you'll know soon enough ;)

MOD EDIT: yes it is a scam. I've deleted the thing to type into google so as not to encourage people to search for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

the key to this is
    "You must have a verified PayPal account."

This means that your CC details have been verified by Paypal as being real/live/legitimate.

I trust, OP, u can figure out the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

The first thing to say is this is definitely not pyramid selling.
    Right, yeah... What's pyramid selling?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement