Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone dealt with www.musicstore.com

Options
  • 04-09-2006 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi was just wndering has anyone dealt with www.musicstore.com there based in Cologne Germany as there taking there sweet ass time to process my order yet they have already taken the money from my credit card.

Any help greatly apprecaited.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yes, I've recently dealt with them, they were very slow with my order, and refused to answer emails after I had ordered. They were very communicative before I had ordered though.

I did get everything in the end though, so it all worked out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yeah, lots of people have dealt with them. Best bet is to actually phone them, they'll have someone who can speak good English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭deathronan

Cheers mate, I banged off an email to them alright but with no reply but I suppose as long as I get everything in the end im happy, how long approx did it take to get ur stuff from them

deathronan wrote:
    Cheers mate, I banged off an email to them alright but with no reply but I suppose as long as I get everything in the end im happy, how long approx did it take to get ur stuff from them

I can't really remember, a couple of weeks anyway.

I can't really remember, a couple of weeks anyway.

Thanks anyway was just kinda worried when I didnt get a proper confirmation email invoice thing

• Advertisement

deathronan wrote:
    Thanks anyway was just kinda worried when I didnt get a proper confirmation email invoice thing

Hmm, that sounds a little worrying, because even though I had a lot of problems with musicstore, I still got a confirmation. You might want to talk to your Credit Card company.

Hmm, that sounds a little worrying, because even though I had a lot of problems with musicstore, I still got a confirmation. You might want to talk to your Credit Card company.

I only got the one email off them as soon as I ordered it, saying "your order has been submitted successfully and will be forwarded to our order-processing." and listing out what i ordered but it also said "Our sales-staff will send you a seperate order confirmation, indicating taxes and shipping charges." which I haven't recieved yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

Your best bet to making any contact with musicstore is skipping e-mails and going directly to phonecalls. Sounds expensive but saves days and even weeks waiting for e-mail replies. Try phoning Jens Olbrich tomorrow,the Irish rep,add 777 to the end of the phone number. If you get redirected to anyone else in the store, tell them you were talking to Jens yesterday about your order. They will put you through immediately, unless he is at a meeting/lunch/holiday or sick. If it's any of these, they will let you know when you can contact him again, be it 20 miutes or back in work the next day. Don't believe them if they ask for your number and say you'll get a call back when he is available. More than likely he won't get around to checking up on messages like this as he is the rep for Ireland, UK, Greece,as well as The Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia. Being that this is your first order with them, be sure to go through the information with Jens and double-check that everything is in order. I got the same order confirmation e-mail from them on my first order, and it wasn't until after I phoned them to update me on the delivery that they said the order had never gone through.
    Having said all that, they have been very helpful with most of my orders since, and once you have a customer no., your phonecall should never last more than 2 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i've ordered off them before and it went smoothly enough, but they aren't the quickest for sure. I went through the Sales rep and the site and i can tell its much easier and reassuring to ring than the e-mails jazz. but if you didn't get confirmation and you found your account charged then i would get on to them right away, or failing that a third party... that's a dodgy practice that consumers shouldn't stand for (not even sure of its legality as they are charging you for something they havnt even shifted...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

i ordered a strat of them there last week! was really fast delivery. only took 3 working days for me to get it! jens was quick at replying to my email. i had no problems buying of them. iv to send back the gig bag cause its ripped and they have already send ups to come collect it! id strongly recommend them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Music Store are the best company this side of the Atlantic, but they're fairly big and stuff does go wrong from time to time. Persistence is the key, don't lose the rag.

Just got the confirmation thing from UPS so its on the way. Thanks for all the info anyway.

Cheers

deathronan wrote:
    Just got the confirmation thing from UPS so its on the way. Thanks for all the info anyway.

Cheers

Ah that's good man. Glad it all worked out ok. ;)

Advertisement