Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ Shadow at Electric Picnic

Options
  • 04-09-2006 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I couldn't go. Are 2FM or Today FM going to play his set? The audio quality on their internet streams is incredibly ****, so preferably if someone had recorded it off the radio that would be good.

Of course he's probably not that keen on people recording his ****. People will only make bootlegs out of it like One Night In Bangkok.

Ah well, was it good anyway? The daily star or whatever I was reading today said it was the best recieved set along with New Order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Beefeater

was class alright,dunno if it was the best received set-thought Saul Williams or Damien Rice got the best receptions

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

it was brilliant, only dodgy part was the song with the guy from Stateless, Chris James i think his name is. Lateef was on for 3 songs and got the crowd going fairly well. good mix of new and old stuff, and pretty much everyone i've heard talknig about it said it was great.
    don't think it was played on 2fm, i know there's a few other 2fm sets being posted up on the Bodytonic forums but not this one. Melle Mel and Scorpio's is on there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

hopefully they'll play it. i stayed in all weekend because i thought rte would've showed it, instead we had to watch damien rice:(

Advertisement