Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

autumn timetable?

Options
  • 04-09-2006 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

anyone know when this is going to be up? i heard today...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

SAA aren't known for their efficeincy. Towards the end of week 0 or monday morning week 1 around 11 would be my estimate of timeframe.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

Id say it will be up before week 1. It should be up within the next week.

student services are hoping to have them up by the 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Heehee I got my timetable this morning and I have all of 5 hours college a week, all semester. And I'm in 4th year. Haven't stopped laughing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

hoody wrote:
    Heehee I got my timetable this morning and I have all of 5 hours college a week, all semester. And I'm in 4th year. Haven't stopped laughing yet.
    what course are you doing? i'm switchin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

14 hours a week for me that least I've had since I started. The joys of 4th year :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I have 15 hours, 3 more than last year. I haven't registered for any modules yet though, I'm guessing that option will be available this week? I've only got the module codes so I don't actually know what I'm doing this semester!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ergonomics wrote:
    I've only got the module codes so I don't actually know what I'm doing this semester!

If you've still got a prospectus lying around you could always just compare you're module codes to the ones listed for your course and then you'd find out what your doing. Yeah registration will be available during Week 1.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Yeah I did that and got two of the modules. The other two are just Irish I'd say and the Irish modules all tend to mould into one for me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Well it seems the UL servers have crapped up again, cos I cant access the timetable site.

But 14 hours...hot dog, I can live with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Woohoo, finally got it!!

Wait thats not good...

Less modules and still 18 hours, 3 9 o'clock starts, bah could be worse I suppose.

5 nine o clocks 2 of which are 3 hour labs...23-26 hours not likin it at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Have my timetable but no repeat results...

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

31 hours. Or 22 if you discount the 9-6 FYP work every wednesday. Still, only three 9 o clock starts.
    Woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Mossin wrote:
    Woohoo, finally got it!!

Wait thats not good...

Less modules and still 18 hours, 3 9 o'clock starts, bah could be worse I suppose.

You wouldn't by any chance be doin 2nd yr business.

I'm the same hours and 3 9's but only 5 modules????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

ninty9er wrote:
    You wouldn't by any chance be doin 2nd yr business.

I'm the same hours and 3 9's but only 5 modules????

found true love on boards?? eh eh eh?? ahhhh how sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

it's 15 hours ya goons!

Tuesday is a 2 hour lecture for cs4826 :)

Still tho, 2x9.00am starts, just 2 classes Mon, 1 Wed, but in from 9-6 Thursday :(

Ah 4th year...

Wow!!

Yeah ninty9er I'm doing the same, glad only 5 modules though. Although Accounting is gonna be difficult I'd say.

Another 2nd yr Business Student, I didnt think that there was more than just me on this forum.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote:
    Another 2nd yr Business Student, I didnt think that there was more than just me on this forum.

Not for long

/grabs pitchfork

[qoute]Not for long

/grabs pitchfork[/quote]

Bring it on!!
    I'll have so many Business Students on this forum soon, it wont matter how many pitchforks you have Petee!
    That's if you know how to use one. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Iv 22hours..Monday-Thursday
    Have fridays off..

Advertisement