Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabo - Investments

Options
  • 02-09-2006 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

I've decided to open an investment account with Rabo Direct.

It's on a small scale with money that I can spare easily every month.

I'm going to go for a very agressive strategy, opting initially for Emerging Europe market.

Just wondering if anyone else here has a similar small portfolio with Rabo and what they think of it.

I'm looking at keeping the investments for 10-15 years and putting in just 100 euro per month to start off with.

I've got a serious pension growing also with 14% of my salary going into it so the money made (or lost) is fun money. I'm only 26.

S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Good to see you have cured your "inertia"

http://www.rabodirect.ie/Landing/inertia/index.aspx?sSourceCode=

:D

I dont have an investment account but I save a bit. My advice would be to invest in a fund that you know something about and not just for the craic of it. One thing I do know is the exit and entry charges are not great however it has nothing much to do with Rabo cause they are exectution only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Endless threads on Rabo already on this forum. Have a look through the pages. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement