Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

Options
  • 01-09-2006 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

So, I'm a guitarist, based on the South Side of Dublin. I'm 22 years old and have been playing guitar for approx 5 years. I love music, music is my life and it's time for me to be in a band once more. I'm open to originals or covers, or both. I want to have fun along the way and just enjoy myself. But i DO want to make good music. I have lots of influences but i LOVE me some classic rock, main influences would be the likes of Zeppelin, Clapton, Pink Floyd and Guns n Rose, but here's a link to my myspace with all kinds of influences listed.

http://www.myspace.com/88790431

I want to be in a no nonsense band, with balls, big riffs and guitar solos. I'm looking for musicians to form a band, or a band looking for a guitarist. I don't care about age or experience, but i would prefer people who are proficient on their instrument of choice.

Rehearsals would more than likely be in the city centre. Here's a link to my old bands myspace.

www.myspace.com/kemosabemusic

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
    Daniel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

badabump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭conordaniel

u probably stopped lookin at ur thread,but anyway i'm tryin to put together a band similar to the pogues and play their music as well, need a guitarist
    f.y.i pogues guitarist, phil chevron ,started off in dublin punk band the radiators:cool:

Advertisement