Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Rock vocalist seeks similar band - Dublin north, Louth south, Meath east

Options
  • 01-09-2006 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am a very experienced rock singer on the lookout for a good classic rock covers band in north county Dublin, East Meath or Drogheda. I'm not looking to be famous (been there .. and something about a t-shirt) - so please - no wannabees! Very rough live demo tracks available here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Hey man,

Are you looking for an already formed band? I'd be very interested in a classic rock covers band, i'm a guitarist on the southside but don't mind traveling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 franzoni

hi ...i'm a guitarist on the northside of dublin,the band i was in recently split and the drummer and myself want to get back on track a.s.a.p we have a bass player lined up and are looking for a singer and maybe a keyboard player...we have a wide range of influnces and were playing covers with a few orginials as well...were both mid 30's with a good range of experience we have all our own gear including a p.a etc and we have our own rehearsal space..if you are interested let me know ....thanks ...franzoni...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bik_ireland

Hi, franzoni.

Just sent you a private message... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭moby1

www.myspace.com/redlettersrocks if u interested gimme a shout, its a long shot i know but im willin to try netin, need a new singer

Advertisement