Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Germany v Ireland

Options
  • 31-08-2006 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to stick their neck out and back the Boys in Green? 7/1 to win. Big price. I know they will more than likely lose but we're all gonna be cheering them on anyway so what's the harm in throwing a fiver on as well at those odds. Keane 10/1 for firsrt goal and the one I fancy is 20/1 for the 1-0 If they do by some miracle manage to win it's going to be by a 1-0 scoreline so thinking my fiver goes here. Obviously not one to be backing for the pros but more of a haert over head bet. Come on Ireland!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Jesus the bookies really dont like our chances. :( From what you say, Keane first goal is the best bet there, though sense tells me Klose will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I agree there Rb Keane to score first would be the most pro Irish bet Id consider. I just hope we dont get hammered, maybe nick a 0-0 1-1 draw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

10.5 on Betfair! How low have we sunk? Worth a bet with a view to laying it off at a lower price after about 25 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Ireland to Win 1-0 and Robbie to Score First

125-1 on paddypower.com

Worth a euro me thinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Stranger things have happened. I've just had a couple of quid on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Well, I just think that if Ireland win it's only gonna be a 1-nil win and robbie is the most likely scorer.

Come on Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I'm thinking of unders for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

An Accumulator for Tonight & Tomorrows games:

N.Ireland U21 vs Germany U21 - Germany Win 2-7
    Scotland U21 Vs France U21 - France Win 8-11
    R.Of Ireland U21 Vs Belgium U21 - Ireland Win 6-5
    N.Ireland Vs Iceland - N.Ireland Win 11-10
    Scotland Vs Faroes - Scotland Win 1-9

A €10 would give back €110 or there abouts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Under 21s beaten by Belgium, I always thought they chose same groups as senior side with the exception of the minnow teams who wouldn't have an u-21 team?

Advertisement