Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kasabian Album

Options
  • 31-08-2006 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

I've been waiting for this for a while now, during the week I saw an ad for it but it's not up on iTunes yet. So ill have to wait a while. Listened to the single which sounds good btw.

Dying to hear the rest, anybody have it or heard it? Any good? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

Bought it based on the single "Empire", I wasn't overly impressed with the album. Empire is definitely the strongest song on there. I'm going to give it a few more listens to allow it to grow on me as I only bought it a few days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I was going to buy it today ,but for some reason I held off.
    I thought their last album was great from the moment I listened to it ,14 months ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Bought it last week, wasn't impressed at first but gave it a few listens & kinda like it now!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Not a bad album but nowhere near the standard of their debut. Didn't they proclaim that this album would be the greatest British album since Definitely Maybe or something crazy like that? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I saw them playing earlier in the summer and they played some of their new stuff. It was excellent but haven't heard the full album yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Listened to the first few tracks, sounds grand. Nothing ground breaking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭antod

dont be fooled by the first single from the album, heard the rest of the album and its very poor.

Its a bit crap =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ezinedude

sun rise light flies is the best song without a doubt

the rest is pretty good
    I'm impressed with most of it, they were really good at ******!

you missed when they had their songs to listen to on myspace 2 wks ago!

www.drop-d.ie

giving musicians a voice

www.myspace.com/dropdezine

Advertisement