Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on soccer insurance

Options
  • 30-08-2006 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

hi i got injured while playing for a football team last season, at the time i payd subs like everyone else and was INSURED (I HOPE). i got injured while warming up for a match. i tried to continue playing in bits and bobs and never fully recovering while intermittantly seeing a physio. now i play for a different team and have had a bit of a falling out with my former team.

Recently i found out i will need an operation to fix the problem which will cost 1200 which the surgeon has assured me that my football insurance from last year will cover. however my former team are refusing to co-operate and i am being forced to pay it myself.

I have several of their players to back me up and im sure the physio that i was seeing will too. Can anybody tell me what sort of legal options i have to make them pay??

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Locked. Please read the charter and stickies and then send me a PM.

Thanks,
    hullaballoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement