Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football - Premiership Predictions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭zacharius

Cheers for the link charlesanto !

I'm the one that posted the link on the soccer forum as Im hosting and running it on the home PC. Didnt even think to post it here which seems like a good place to post it - duh.

Any chance this could be made a sticky as Ive only really advertsied this on boards, and so far most of the players that have registered - around 20 or so in 2 days are all board members? What say ye oh mighty mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭zacharius

The September game starts on 9th so you have until then to join up and enter results if you're interested in this. Going to run it free for September to make sure the site works ok, then we'll start looking at some gambling for October.

Theres 30 or so registered already so more that jump in the bigger the pot.

All the details are at www.footiebingo.mine.nu - cheers.

Hosted in Dublin on me home PC.

Advertisement