Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car crash

Options
  • 30-08-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

right here is the situation i have a wall that seperates my field from the road. a couple of months back a guy crashed into part of the wall and now is refusing to pay for the damage. i would be really interested to know anybodys opions or if any one had similiar experieces as this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hullabaloo seems to be a bit slow on this one, so I'll you what he'll say: "This is not a legal advice forum, please adjust your post accordingly or it will be locked

EDIT: I assume after three days that this has been reported, but I've reported it again in case

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I actually locked this guys first thread and told him not to ask for legal advice, but seemingly it remains unclear what legal advice is. In that case, I suppose I'd better clarify:

If you are looking to get advice from a lawyer on an issue that you have, from a legal perspective, then you are looking for legal advice. I would appreciate (as would the rest of boards) if you did not look for such advice.

You can ask questions that arise from hypothetical situations, or else put in an acknowledgement that you will not treat the advice that you get as legal advice.

Advertisement