Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID rant

Options
  • 29-08-2006 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

i recently purchased a washing machine from DID and was told it wasnt in stock but was due in 2 days. Great I said as we had scheduled delivery for the following Saturday.

Saturday came and by 11pm I decided to ring them to see if they were coming. After about 10 minutes I eventually got through only to be told that the washing machine never made it to their warehouse and I should have been called on the due day to tell me that. I wasn't called and the man apologised. Fair enough I thought, though if I had known that I wouldnt have cancelled most of my plans to wait in for them on Saturday. He then tells me it will be in on Tuesday.

So today, not having received a phone call from the warehouse I phone the store again. 15 minutes later the phone is answered. This time I'm told it's not due till September 15th :mad:

Anyhoo, the point of my rant is that I was wondering if this has happened to anyone with DID lately? I'm ranting because it's the second time its happened to me with them in the space of 2 months.

I'm normally a great advocate of theirs and have spent a huge amount with them over the past few years but this is the last straw.

I'm on my way to the shop now to get my money back and to buy the same product in a store 2 doors up from DID. If only I had done that in the first place!! I'll know better in future.

Advertisement