Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith company law

Options
  • 29-08-2006 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

my g/f missed her griffith class (company law) last night between 8 and 10.

Just thought Id ask here on the off-chance that anyone here was at the class and had some notes.

She's fairly stressed at the moment with study, so I'd be prepared to pay for good notes.

Thanks,
    Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

If your girlfriend missed the lecture then she can view the dvd of it, Griffith are looking for a doctors note or something as they don't want people missing the lectures (I personally think this is a poor policy decision, you pay your money, they provide the service, simple).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bergin

If she has the Griffith Book on Company Law, just find out what the lecturer covered in the class and refer back to book. It's pretty much what she will need to know for the exam. Nutshell's Company Law is a very good book before an exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

RDMH wrote:
    Griffith are looking for a doctors note or something as they don't want people missing the lectures

Looking for a doctors note for what? Its a discrace either way, its not a charity they are running there. UCD give attendence marks these days as well in some subjects, absolute joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Well he covered disposition of company assets -post windup and pre windup. Also there is one more class which he is going to give the every helpful tips. that's next week.

Hope this helps your g/friend a little

Advertisement