Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoOp Eng students Log Book

Options
  • 29-08-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Just coming up to the end of my CoOp now and was wondering if any eng students could tell how long they made their log books? our supervisor is visiting the plant next friday and i think we have to show it to him too.

any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 RoryOBrien_85

Just make stuff up!!! That's what i'm doin for mine anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

I was lucky, i didn't need one because my Coop supervisor didn't visit me...and i was on-campus! :eek: :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Just make stuff up!!! That's what i'm doin for mine anyway...
    fonz.jpg Ehhhhh! I like it !

They wont ask for it - didnt for me or anyone i know. All you have to say is you have it at home or that you havent got it cleared from HR and that everything needs to be signed by them because of company policy.....blah blah.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

It depends on your supervisor, some have been known to insist on a day-by-day detailing of what you got up to, others aren't so bothered. As far as I can remember I broke down a week by week listing of projects I was involved in.

Advertisement