Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

script writer(no experience neccesary) required

Options
  • 28-08-2006 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    I am looking for a script writer who has work they wish to be produced..or are talented enough to write a script for us..
    I am an actor concentrating on producing a quality show-reel.. I'm moving to London in October,meeting casting directors and agents over there,and it would greatly improve my chances with them if I had a good show-reel. (ie.a 4/5 minute film made up of clips of my work on camera)therefore, I am eager to do a few shorts..already have experienced producers and directors signed up,and in the view of entering it in film festivals.
    If you have any suitable roles-female,18,brunnete, please contact me.I am strong in emotive roles,but we will consider everything.
    Script should be 3-20 pages long.

Reply to me through e-mail: emma.eliza@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Uh, Creative Writing is not for jobhunting, try the Work forums?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement