Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very OT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think you should try the tv forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭seamus21514

I know, but they are very criticak and know all about tv stuff, and I wanted to know what the average person thinks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

We can be quite critical here too. :D If you ask a question you should expect some criticism of the subject. Most average users who would want to comment on RTE's news set would go to the tv forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,872 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry Seamus but there are no average people here. I will leave this open for a day or two but if there's no interest then off it goes to Doneybrook, Dublin 4

You can close this down now if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

i dont like it.

I like the set and graphics, but I do not like the titles or music. The titles are utterly pointless, moreso than the "binary" titles. The lighting is superb though. I hate the music. The old music was waaaaaaaay better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Bring back Don Cockburn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hope the dell laptop does not have one of the dodgy batteries. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

I hope they do. And preferably Aengus's. And preferably going bang on one of those links you have to get right.

And hey, it's not like we can't live without RTE!

• Advertisement
Advertisement