Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedal repair?

Options
  • 28-08-2006 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My beloved Big Muff Pi NYC mysteriously stopped working recently after a good 6 or so years of loyal service.

When off sound comes through perfectly, but when switched on it's silent.
    It seems to be getting power cos it's pushing the signal through when off,
    and the LED is lit when on, but no sound.

A friend suggested that the switch itself could be the problem, and that I should try change it/getting it changed. Is this likely?
    I tried to get a replacement in Maplins but they didn't have the same one (big blue 9 connector thing) in stock - anyone know what it's called or where I can get one?

Is there anywhere in Dublin that does pedal repairs that could sort it for me?

Cheers,
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Contact the guys in bredhead.com

I think their website is down at the moment, although if you're registered on GS, the bredhead dude posts there under the moniker "dshagins".

Advertisement