Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nip Tuck season 4

Options
  • 28-08-2006 3:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Anyone going to be tuning in for season 4? Im holding off until i see all of season 3 when the dvds come out myself, ive been picking up the nip tuck dvds as they come out though, the best way to watch them imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

When and where is it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for this one alright. Season 3 was good. Any ideas when it's starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Narcissus

I was really disappointed with Season 3. It was nowhere near as good as the second season. So I probably won't tune in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Apapaia wrote:
    I was really disappointed with Season 3. It was nowhere near as good as the second season. So I probably won't tune in.

Yeah, I hope all that stuff with 'The Carver' is finished, it was totally over the top. Season three is currently repeating on tues on both sky 1 and tg4, I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 destroyhumans!!

I liked the over-the-topness of the carver sub plot, it was very cool IMO. It was a bit different for the show but they always manage to keep it interesting for me. I'll check out the 4th season after I do a recap of the 3rd season, I just got the dvds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Hooked on this show, watched a couple of season 1 while on Holiday in Spain and picked the first 3 series up for 20 Euros each in Xtravision, so just coming up to the last 3 episodes of Season 2 and looking forward to watching Season 3.

Cheers

Snake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Aired last night.

Season3 finale was ****ed up really. FX had been showing the previous seasons every Sunday night for about 4 hours till S04 started.

Defo keeping an eye on it when I get home.
    Sean & Christian have a new owner.
    Poor Sean has a disabled baby boy [his hands are deformed]
    Christian is having some sexuality issues wrt Sean :eek:

A nice intro to S04 tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Meeeehhh ... not too sure if I enjoyed the season premiere ..

Episode 1 spoiler:
    Getting a bit bored of the whole Christian / screwing every random woman plot, it's a bit old at this stage. I don't really trust that woman who's buying them out.

Future episodes spoilers:
    I read on the website that Kimber gets together with Matt and Christian has a three-way incl. A/C Slater from Saved by the Bell!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I love that show, cant wait to see the new series. I only got into it after the 2nd series so amnt entirely sure of all the history but its so cool,a good replacement for lost and the oc combined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭coadyj

its was only ok,

although looks like it could be a good season. although i think they are going to try and write out mate.

but the whole christian gay thing was stupid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 destroyhumans!!

So how many of you saw the season 4 premiere? I honestly dont know what to expect from this season, btw where was matt? They have a cool contest going on right now at the site for nip tucks season 3 dvd

http://niptuckseason3dvd.com/NipTuckContest_Assets.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Don't really care where Matt was because I hate the guy. The show is automatically a lot better when he is not in an episode. Apart from that,the premiere was a bit meh.
    Ye Christian screws every woman and he can't find a connection,blah blah,so lets make him question his sexuality...wtf?

Sean and Julia's baby had to have problems,first they lose a baby,now they have to have problems with another one. Meh. Anyone notice the women with the "electr...thingy" was in Carnivale?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Well here's what I thought:
    The Troy-questioning-himself thing is only a little silly. Ryan Murphy has always described the show as a love story between two men (not in a sexual sense) so it's interesting to see this played out in Troy wondering if he has subconscious feelings. I don't believe that he does but Sean is the one who has always been there for him, etc. whereas even Kimberly left.

The deformed-baby angle is pure "Nip/Tuck" and I think an interesting angle to pursue. Typically bleak too....

Not a stunner of an opener but enough there to make me want to see what happens next....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

The mother/daughter thing was messed up. And where did Kimber go? Did they explain that in the last episode of series 3?

Overall it was good and I agree with tvnuts I hate Matt, slimey bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

when does season 4 start here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

pokerwidow wrote:
    The mother/daughter thing was messed up. And where did Kimber go? Did they explain that in the last episode of series 3?

Overall it was good and I agree with tvnuts I hate Matt, slimey bugger.

Kimber left Christian at the end of S03 after she was attacked by The Carver.

Basically she said he was too vain and the attack had opened her eyes to his vanity.

All this after he fixed her up. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Thanks for that.
    kaimera wrote:

All this after he fixed her up. :rolleyes:

Well a girl's got to do..........

Wasn't it partially his fault in the first place. That and her Barbie plastic looks.

Advertisement