Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation - Room in 5 College Court

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Hmmmm as a mod I should know if this is allowed or not, but to be honest it seems like advertising to me which isnt allowed. As a span new mod though I wont lock this in case Im wrong and will let kai decide what to do.... your first UL lockage kai??

sorry didnt know it wasn't allowed!!!! My bad....is there any forum/area where I can advertise such like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Im goin to put my 2 cents in and say there should be a thread like this. But people cant keep creating new threads everytime they have a room, just add it to this one.

It would be good to have an accommodation available thread but im pretty sure we would get in trouble with the powers that be for that. Adverts.ie I guess is the place for ads like this. However... I'll suss it out and see what people say. Perhaps we could have a thread that links to the adverts thread when for acc near UL or summat...

Im going to lock this thread and start a new thread about this general topic :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement