Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoop and Talib Kweli Freestyle

Options
  • 26-08-2006 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Saw this on Youtube a while back,its Snoop and Talib freestylin,cant think of the background beat but if someone has it or knows where it is let me know sound cos i cant seem to find it any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

link to youtube clip maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Damage

If you bothered to read the post i'm lookin for a link to the clip cos i cant find it anymore.Anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Well to be honest from reading it I thought you were looking for the background music not the video clip. I'm guessing that's how Rollo took it up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Had a search through youtube & couldn't find it, so sorry can't help on that front. If you can get link i'll try figure it out.

(as an aside,while searching for it found a nice Selena Spice compilation, hot!!!! :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Damage wrote:
    If you bothered to read the post i'm lookin for a link to the clip cos i cant find it anymore.Anyone else.

maybe if you bothered to post a coherent thread you could have improved the possibility of getting a better response to your thread.

some people around here! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement