Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Months Later

Options
  • 25-08-2006 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hi, so today i finally got a non broken bass from thomann, after 2 months of waiting..

fairly rediculous, i wont be dealing with thomann anymore unless its absolutley necessary.. they didn't even give me anything free for sending me out a ****ty broken one.. disgraceful after hearing on hear that someone didn't get a free gig bag that was promoted with his guitar so he was sent out a moulded hardshell for free as "compensation" :mad:

o well..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Hope they dont fork me around like that.

Still waiting on that bloody email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

My experiences with them have always been good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yup thomann suck, imo anyway.Horrible customer service and a hard to navigate site doesnt help either. Some good prices but for the most part there the same or very similar to musicstore who have never ****ed me around once.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

That's terrible Steoob. Did they give any explanation at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

That's terrible Steoob. Did they give any explanation at all?
    well after a ****ed one being sent out, which took 2 weeks, they had to take it away again, which took 2 weeks..

then it took them another 2 weeks to realise that i actually wanted them to send me a new one :rolleyes: and then another 2 weeks for that to arrive.. rediculous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It sucks when something goes wrong. I know, my J Custom got lost and I had to wait ages untill Ishibashi could send another. They were very nice about it though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Steoob wrote:
    well after a ****ed one being sent out, which took 2 weeks, they had to take it away again, which took 2 weeks..

then it took them another 2 weeks to realise that i actually wanted them to send me a new one :rolleyes: and then another 2 weeks for that to arrive.. rediculous
    Thanks, Stoob. Definitely would make me think twice about buying from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I've had no problems at all from Thomann. And it took 2 weeks for delivery Steeob? That's unusual all my shipments have arrived within 4-7 days. Sucks to hear that you didn't even get anything for having to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I'd complain, on the phone, right now. I did and got a €50 discount for being overcharged and a free hardshell case. Tell them you're not very happy about the **** up and request a part refund

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Steoob wrote:
    hi, so today i finally got a non broken bass from thomann, after 2 months of waiting..

fairly rediculous, i wont be dealing with thomann anymore unless its absolutley necessary.. they didn't even give me anything free for sending me out a ****ty broken one.. disgraceful after hearing on hear that someone didn't get a free gig bag that was promoted with his guitar so he was sent out a moulded hardshell for free as "compensation" :mad:

o well..

i've found them to be pretty bang on when it comes to returning things and money back stuff... i'm sure if you wrote them a stern e-mail telling them of yer dis-satisfaction and indicating that you don't intend to use them again they'll do everything in their power to persuade you otherwise.. ad that includes not fookin you around again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i've found them to be pretty bang on when it comes to returning things and money back stuff... i'm sure if you wrote them a stern e-mail telling them of yer dis-satisfaction and indicating that you don't intend to use them again they'll do everything in their power to persuade you otherwise.. ad that includes not fookin you around again
    ive sent them about 3 stern emails and i said it to them on the phone aswell and they just weasel their way around it and best offer i got was "free delivery on my next order" whoopdy****indo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i've never had a problem with them, once received a faulty item from them, sent it back with the return form thing as you should, received a replacement within a week if i recall.

I always think the way you act has an effect on their response. A stern email is open to interpretation. When i received the product, i sent them an email, with all relevant details, it wasn't stern, but my point was made.

Advertisement