Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M O A R

Options
  • 25-08-2006 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

It's time....

LaunchPoster.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

il b going 2 tis sum line up big up da NIOLDSKOOL crew :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

UFONIX wrote:
    It's time....

LaunchPoster.jpg

Looks good ... :D
    Never been up north for a gig, furthest north i ever got to go dancin was PA's in Dundalk (i think, can never remember when i am in Louth whether it's Drogheda or Dundalk i was in) and that wasnt up to much that night (sorry Louth gang).

Anyone been to Molly's before? any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 UFONIX

I was down in Mollys for the first time last week, the club is excellent, there's a real unique atmosphere about it, great layout too, loads of rooms and corners to explore as well as a roof top terrace!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

im going for sure :D:D:D

Full flyer now released :D

moarsmall.jpg

• Advertisement

Tickets now on sale!!!

Tickets now available on-line or from any of the bus contacts:

http://www.freshunderground.com/shop/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Hey FON, I keep meaning to post this on the niolskool forum, but keep forgetting! Any chance you guys can get an accommodation list up? Those of us from 'down south' that want to try and make the journey might find it easier if we can find a place to stay! B&B's and such.

Also, what are the chances of some of the sets being recorded for posterity? :D I'd like to hear if Sci will do The Dark Side live or not! If I can go (work/DJ etc) I'd still like to be able to hear some of it!

Seanie.

Seanie M wrote:
    Hey FON, I keep meaning to post this on the niolskool forum, but keep forgetting! Any chance you guys can get an accommodation list up? Those of us from 'down south' that want to try and make the journey might find it easier if we can find a place to stay! B&B's and such.

Also, what are the chances of some of the sets being recorded for posterity? :D I'd like to hear if Sci will do The Dark Side live or not! If I can go (work/DJ etc) I'd still like to be able to hear some of it!

Seanie.

Hi mate, if you visit the M.O.A.R room on the nioldskool.co.uk site there's a thread with a list of B&Bs and hotels you could try them. There's also a bus from Dublin, contact details are on the flyer. the bus will try to take in as many going from down south as possible.....

We're gonna try and record as many sets as possible. Basically whatever Djs allow us to!

It's The Weeeeeeeekkkkeeennnnddddd :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

Oh Yea Cant Wait M8 Tis Asylumdub Btw :d

• Advertisement
Advertisement