Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parkour website

Options
  • 24-08-2006 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

here is the best place for everyone who wants to learn pk in ireland with the beginners guide to jams to questions and answer you want and need

http://www.peterac.org/pk/board/index.php

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Please don't pimp something you are related to as "the best" when it has less then 5 threads related to the subject. There is absolutely nothing helpful on that forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

Please don't pimp something you are related to as "the best" when it has less then 5 threads related to the subject. There is absolutely nothing helpful on that forum.

it was started last nite fade to grey and is going to be the best in ireland coz they is not much competion out there in ireland is there!

www.pkire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If it's the best then why are you advertising it here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Welcome to PK Ireland, the main site for all parkourists in Ireland.
    ..parkourists?

Gordon wrote:
    If it's the best then why are you advertising it here?

visit the site if you want. if you dont fine.
    but guys get a life, stop looking for an arguement. now i know this is boards.ie and if someone post something they are automatical wrong etc etc but we're trying to create a place for all people in ireland doing parkour to come and chat and organise jams so support us and help pk grow in ireland or find some one else to annoy ..

i posted it as the best coz it will be the best and i'm spreading the word and if you didn't notice this forum for parkour is dead in the water and has been for a while so its not like we have much competion

• Advertisement

now i know this is boards.ie and if someone post something they are automatical wrong etc etc but
    Firstly this is just stupid, nobody is looking for an argument. But if I were to post a youtube link in AH of me playing something shite on the guitar and called it "the best" I'd be flamed to the point of suicide. I merely asked you to be less exaggerated in your posting of something you are obviously related to, if not the creator of.
    we're trying to create a place for all people in ireland doing parkour to come and chat and organise jams so support us and help pk grow in ireland or find some one else to annoy
    I think you'll find it is you who is being annoying. If that's what you are trying to create then well and good, but if you can't see the problem here then I would ask that you find someone else to annoy. Best of luck with the website, I'm sure we'll be along when there is actually something on it.

Thank you and good night.

Firstly this is just stupid, nobody is looking for an argument. But if I were to post a youtube link in AH of me playing something shite on the guitar and called it "the best" I'd be flamed to the point of suicide. I merely asked you to be less exaggerated in your posting of something you are obviously related to, if not the creator of.

I think you'll find it is you who is being annoying. If that's what you are trying to create then well and good, but if you can't see the problem here then I would ask that you find someone else to annoy. Best of luck with the website, I'm sure we'll be along when there is actually something on it.

Thank you and good night.

yup ok whatever your right or whatever you want to hear, i dont care, visit if you want, dont if you dont, just support the scene would you

I am supporting the scene, hence the forum. And I stated that I would certainly view your forum if and when there is useful information on it. At the moment there is nothing to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Guys, agree to disagree and debate with cool heads tomorrow?

I don't feel there is a debate, it's a silly pointless thread that shouldn't have been created in the first place. Fair enough, down the line when the forum has content. At the moment Gordon is sorting out the moderatorship of this forum, in which case I could have dealt with this more easily but until such point all I can do is ask that this spam(which it is as the site stands) be kept out. Any power to lock this Karoma?

• Advertisement

Me? no. :p I've flagged it for review.

Sometimes you've got to Report Post (or PM Amz) and walk away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I, for one - a veteran parkourist, agree with The OP. A fine Parkour forum, probably the best in Ireland.
    Shame on you people.

Must you stalk me Tar?

Ok guys lets call it a night, I'll contact Amz.

Must you stalk me Tar?

Ok guys lets call it a night, I'll contact Amz.

childish

Your contributions to this forum are welcome. However, please familiarise yourselves with the charter before posting again.

Thread locked as it's not going to go anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement