Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the automatic

Options
  • 23-08-2006 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

what do people think of this band?

well it' my summer song, every time i hear it want to jump around, dance and be silly. the video cracks me up even more... the big foot dancing and taking the guys binoculars.

may be i'm just easily amused.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

God the album is brilliant too! Especially the 1st five tracks (monster being the 5th) and the 2nd last song "by my side" I <3 the automatic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Hate them, cant stand the one about the monster especially

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I'd just like to say i disliked them before most people knew who they were.

/wanders off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

They were fine at the start but 'Monster' was played way too much so now they just annoy me. It's like a new generation of boy bands...oh dear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

yeah I understand about if you only listen to monster over and over how you would get sick of them, but theres a whole album full of good songs to listen to and loads of them are very catchy! Have a listen to 'Raoul' (track 2 on the album) if you dont believe me!

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING AGAIN - John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

hmmm i think i shall download some more of their music and have a listen.

But the monster video is the funniest and most entertaining i have seen in a while IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 clickclick

i like em. im listening to the album right now and even though im totally shattered theyve really got me reved up. my favourite track on the album is team drama. just stands out to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I don't mind The Automatic, good catchy no brainer shout along pop/punk/rock (or whatever the category you want to put them into) but I'll be shocked if they have any longevity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 eimhinr

i love them, ive been harpin on about them since i heard raul back in febuary or march... anyone see the clip of them covering gold digger at leeds-reading? amazing stuff, great band...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 serutan

They looked really good at Reading yesterday, that monster song is pretty catchy. Must check out the album before thinking of going to see them in October.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Monster is a tragic waste.So much potential with that excellent chorus and they run it with Screamo music

Advertisement