Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Raconteurs

Options
  • 23-08-2006 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

I hear the Raconteurs once covered a Jape song, anyone know what song and how it happened?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I read somewhere the song was floating. Not sure how it came about...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I heard they covered it at a recent gig, but we cant be talking about that!!! Ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I feel sorry for Jape having one of thier best songs murdered by one of the most bland bands to emerge in decades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I have to agree D Goldfish here, not that I'm a big fan of Jape or anything but I'd just like to express my opinion that The Raconteurs = A Pile of W**k,
    unless of course you want to listen to a bunch of fading musicians trying to sound like led zeppelin........."super group" my arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

bland me boll*cks

the band live are amazing , kind of a contrast to the album which never really floated my boat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

eimhinr banned for a week. No links to video from MCD shows please and please don't promote illegal downloading of other shows on this site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement