Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster to win the Magners League

Options
  • 22-08-2006 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

I strongly fancy Leinster to win the ML.

-Last season they finished 2nd by 1 point. They are much improved this season.
    -They have better forwards and better backs this season.
    -Last year was the 1st season coaches Cheika and Knox took over the team. They were slow to adapt to the Aussies new style of play but once they did they got to the semi final of the Heineken cup.
    -I don't think Munster will win the ML because even though they have a top class team, they've got rid of about 10 players and they'll be on international duty for alot of the season like the rest of the ML teams. The Ospreys could be leinsters main challengers but their squad isn't big enough IMO and they have an extra tournament (the Anglo-Welsh cup) Leinster have a big squad with terrific backs.
    -The main reason why I'm backing Leinster is because Leinster can win games when not playing well. Their backs are so good.

They can be got at about 3/1 (+) .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement