Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game

Options
  • 22-08-2006 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭

*POFF!*

Gone with the wind! Since you seem to find it too scary. Good night and sweet dreams. ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I cant look at that link cause im in work atm . But is this the game where ya move a dot through a maze and it gets impossiable on level 3 when ya hit the edge and a scary face pops up?
    if it is and ya have a weak heart or children in the room dont open, it will scare the sh1t outa ya with its zombie face and loud noises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yes. It's that one. I recognise the first level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

I cant look at that link cause im in work atm . But is this the game where ya move a dot through a maze and it gets impossiable on level 3 when ya hit the edge and a scary face pops up?
    if it is and ya have a weak heart or children in the room dont open, it will scare the sh1t outa ya with its zombie face and loud noises.

Well, that's why I put it in the "Horror" forum in the first place. ;) But, OK, I added a warning, though I didn't find it all that scary myself.

And knowing what happens in advance kind of take away the fun of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There was a video on YouTube a while back of someone who filmed a little kid doing it... the child completely freaked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

There was a video on YouTube a while back of someone who filmed a little kid doing it... the child completely freaked out.
    I saw that! The dad is some kind of evil genius!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah I saw that vid and I did see the funny side. I concidered removing this but the warning did ruin it. The first time i saw it it wasent done on me. someone on the pc beside me was playing it and got the scare. But I have to say I jumped also, but it was more the noise that scared me that the image, turn off yer sound and its nothing really just a pic of a zomb.ie .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hehe, was this the vid? Or this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

The same scare was used on one of these "stare at the dots and see the picture of Jesus" things.
    Hehe, was this the vid? Or this?

Loved that second video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

Karl Hungus and Garred, I don't particularly see the fun in a video with a crying child. When I posted the game, I didn't imagine that somebody would be - and had actually already been - thick enough to frighten underage children – how stupid of me!

Since I removed the link, Moderator, please lock the thread.

M.

PS:
    I saw that! The dad is some kind of evil genius!
    I read this as irony. ;) "Evil genius" being a contradiction in terms, I mean. (Much like Military Intelligence”)

Advertisement