Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPC - Is anyone in the know?

Options
  • 22-08-2006 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Just seeing if anyone really knows factual details of the IPC. Here it is 3 days away and I have yet to see starting times, payout. I don't even know who's the captain of my team. Is this happening or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Just seeing if anyone really knows factual details of the IPC. Here it is 3 days away and I have yet to see starting times, payout. I don't even know who's the captain of my team. Is this happening or not?

http://pokerevents.ie/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=163

Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Besides watching Nicky getting attacked which is of course fun there is not that much info. there. For example if the money is to paid up front why have I not been asked for it? Has everyone else paid? Also I get the impression that the idea of the pokerevents forum is so you can ask a question, get the answer and move on regardless. Any disagreement means you are just trying to cause trouble and hinder the great event that people have sacrificed their time for. I particularly like the trip to Bankok. So this is where our reg. fee is going :)

Oh and moved to events forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Joe we have being trying to contact you for 2 weeks now by phone and pm below.
    "Irish Poker Cup Aug25/26
    Hi Joe,

I was just wondering if you could give me a bell in regard to confirmation on Kildare team.

We need all players to be paid up in full by this Friday.

I've been trying your number but with no luck. Can you send a new one for our database.

Regards,
    Stephen Mc Lean"

Please Contact pokerevents asap on 091 799990 or Fintan 0879129454

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Stephen can you breakdown the payout structure?

Thanks,

Ian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

I havent paid either Stephen, is Friday ok or whats the procedure? I could have given it to you in Cork if I had of known it was to be upfront.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

nor have i paid, i just assumed to bring it on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

ianmc38 wrote:
    Stephen can you breakdown the payout structure?

Thanks,

Ian

see www.pokerevents.ie for full information on structure and the forum for the points and payout.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

none of our team has paid either, i think friday is ok...???
    the new final table payouts are really good, gives you something worth playing for even if your team cant win

Advertisement