Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€20 Jackpot tourney

Options
  • 21-08-2006 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Was there a €20 tournament on tuesdays in the jackpot a while back? Is it still running?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Yes there was but since the closure of the Merrion it has moved to Thursday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

shoutman wrote:
    Yes there was but since the closure of the Merrion it has moved to Thursday night.

ok, cheers. How many runners does it usually get? Is it the same tourney as the old merrion thurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I dont know how many runners it gets since it moved to a thurday but the last time i played it there was about 40/50 runners. It is the same as the merrion one but with 30min blinds for the first 2/3 levels i think.

www.thejackpot.ie for more info, duke should be paying me for this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

thanks, might give it a lash on thurs so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Might see you there then, not gone since last tuesday one because of exams and study, good to give it another go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement