Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check Point CCSE Accelerated NGX Course

Options
  • 21-08-2006 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Sorry if this looks like a copy of the other thread looking for exam books but I didn't have time to write this in work or I would have been first :p

I am planning on doing the Accelerated CCSE NGX Rev 1.1 upgrade exam as soon as I can, but I can not locate any books on it.

I have hit a brick wall trying to get on a training course via work and Ebay does not have any of the training books on it.

Soooooooo, has anyone done the upgrade course from CCSE NG AI to CCSE NGX and if so do you still have the course book #156-915.1? If so I would be happy to resort to a modest amount of bribery or perhaps order a reasonably priced security book off amazon in exchange.

Cheers,
    G.

Advertisement