Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

here we go again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

edit

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I always ask myself... WHY?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

IMO, they don't look all that bad from the exterior, but the interier is nothing like the 360. Brings up the same question though, why? Surely with the money spent on the kit (no mention of price in the article) you'd have enough money to buy some sort of Ferrari?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

exterior - looks a hell of a lot better than an MR2 355 conversion..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

wait til he opens the boot looking for the engine.. :D:D:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Now how exactly would one explain that to an insurance company???

Ins Company: Any modifications sir??

Owner: ehh its got a ferrari kit on it..

Ins Company: Sad git!!!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

true there'll be no engine in the boot unless it's all bits of plastic to look like on which will be sh1te looking and it is sad to kit your car into an exotic but the exterior of the kit is a good replica compared to others....

I presume they get away with it because the car isn't produced any more so I wonder how long before the F430 kit then.....

Advertisement