Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair baggage policy

Options
  • 21-08-2006 9:38am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭

Anyone travelled in the last few days with Ryanair? Is the baggage allowance the same on flights to the uk from dublin before the latest scare and can you use the check n go facility?

Will you be charged for check in baggage if you originally were going to carry on?
    Im sure the new restrictions all apply for flights originating in the uk

ive checked fr.com but cant seem to find any irish related info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

My understanding is that there is only disruption wrt hand luggage etc, if you are flying to the states. UK flights seems to be back on track afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

b**tards charged me £5stg for my tiny sports bag coming back through stansted last night,as far as i was aware you could check your hand luggage free of charge if your flight was booked pre-august 10th. only checked it through because i had deodarant in it!:rolleyes: trying to find a cached page of that policy from ryanairs website because i want my £5 back!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

ha ha,legend:D :D:D

scary to think we're not too far away from that stage!

Advertisement