Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

jap importing

Options
  • 20-08-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

is there anyone out there who imported a car direct from japan who can tell me how the whole thing works in plain english for the intelligence impaired. i'm finding it hard to get my head around it with all the abbreviations...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

cantdecide wrote:
    is there anyone out there who imported a car direct from japan who can tell me how the whole thing works in plain english for the intelligence impaired. i'm finding it hard to get my head around it with all the abbreviations...

Easy!

Choose a car from a reputable dealer. Wire him the cash
    He sends you documents, Guys on the docks will organise to clear it for you, go to docks to collect car with cheque for vat and clearance fees.
    Hey presto You now have an your car. Reg it tax it insure it drive it.
    Have fun

Pm me if you want dealer names and emails.

Advertisement