Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-animator tonight on Film Four

Options
  • 19-08-2006 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up for a classic slice of good old fashioned shock cinema at 11 pm and 12 am (FF+1) I dunno if its the unedited version. Hopefully.

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Classic film. That said, not as amazingly great when I watched it as the cult status would have you believe, but still a damn fine movie. Luckily I watched the totally uncut version too...the BBFC edition still has most of the gore intact but missing a few scenes, still enjoyable without them though, so even if its the edited version its worth a watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just found out its uncut, FF submitted it to the BBFC and they have given it an unclean bill of health! :D

Mike.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

nice heads up mike. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just did some more checking and I suspect the er oral scene is still edited.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

mike65 wrote:
    Just did some more checking and I suspect the er oral scene is still edited.

Mike.

That scene isn't so great as the hype around it suggests anyway. A bit odd but trust me, despite all the controversy it really doesn't add much nor does it absence take away anything from the film...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement