Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reversing Camera or Sensors?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I use sensors and find them fine (as long as I heed them!!!). Like everything else, it comes down to how well they're fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Have a camera (not the same, but bought from that seller). Picture is surprisingly good. Have to say I never use it as it's quite difficult to judge how for away objects on the screen are. Go with the sensors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Having used both, I'd say go with the sensors, that way you can use mirrors and listen to the bleeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Thanks lads, so while the camera might be a great little gadget (which I do like :D ) the sensors sound like they are more practical so I guess I'll go for them.

Advertisement