Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine servicing

Options
  • 19-08-2006 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of machines in the workshop that could do with a servicing, an Atika table saw, the blade has dropped,won't rise and an old cast iron bandsaw that I've never managed to get set up correctly, it's blades come off the wheel regularly, the last time it broke a blade and I haven't touched it since. Both of these machines are for hobby use but I'm fairly useless with maintanance, anyone know of someone who services machinery, I mean would call to the house and do it.Any idea of what it would cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Where abouts are you located.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I'm in Ballyfermot Kadman.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Too far for me I'm afraid, otherwise I'd sort it for you.

Maybe some one here thats nearer.

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Thanks anyway Kadman, I'm in no hurry anyway, heading off on holliers soon so I'll sort them out when I get back.

Advertisement