Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The car pool thread

Options
  • 18-08-2006 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Just an idea here for those of us with cars who can give lifts to others.

I'll get the ball rolling

I live in templeogue and work in clondalkin and can give a lift to three people from in and round these areas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Live in WhiteHall, can give lifts to anyone on way into Phoenix park anywhere along that route

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I live in tallaght but work all over (plumber). I've no problem meeting a few northsiders in town or whatever as I usually finish work around 4 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I live in Palmerstown and Ive no car :(

I can walk to the cold cut and usually I can get a lift to and from the phoenix
    park. I can also cycle to the park if I cant get a lift.

Does anyone drive through Palmerstown just in case I cant do either.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

well myself and mr joesoap live in the dublin area. neither of us drive but can probably swing a lift between us from here if theres anyone else needing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭Serbian

I'm around the RDS, but moving to Pearse St. in the next month. I don't drive so, depending on where training / matches are I may need a lift.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I work on Pearse Street and live in Glasnevin but buses are grand for me, so I dont mind just hopping on the bus.

Sure if Serbian moves to Pearse Street we can get the bus together and share anecdotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I could probably hop in with xavi6 and his mate. If that's alright with them. Where about in Dublin are you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Reganio 2 wrote:
    I could probably hop in with xavi6 and his mate. If that's alright with them. Where about in Dublin are you.

We're both in the Dublin 15 area, northside. Clonsilla/Carpenterstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bus to town and lift from there would seem to be the best bet for the nortside lads.

7pm games are gonna be a **** for you lot.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

KdjaCL wrote:
    Bus to town and lift from there would seem to be the best bet for the nortside lads.

7pm games are gonna be a **** for you lot.

kdjac
    Coldcut is easy enough for me, I think. Not too sure about that ThreeRock though, seems a bit out of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Coldcut is easy enough for me, I think. Not too sure about that ThreeRock though, seems a bit out of the way.

If your picked up from town its easy enough, but you need to be dropped back there.

Your living in the sticks man :D

kdjac

Advertisement