Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Tool for mulitple bets

Options
  • 18-08-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

I thought this tool is worth sharing - i have been using it for a two or three years and usually start implementing about five or six weeks into the season.

The principal is quite simple. I think most of us who do acca bets often curse our luck saying if only this team hadn't let me down quite often with a draw I would have landed the acca. This tool, which is attach as a zipped file, is based on the selection of five team selections for multiple bets, two of which are bankers - the prediction for the two bankers must come in. The other three teams are covered in win/draw combinations. Obviously the odds for each line in your bet are different this tool allows you to quickly calculate how much of your stake you invest in each line to ensure you get the same return from every line, in a dutching principal

Some of you might find it useful to take a look at, it unzips as a .exe file

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭boy_wonder

Million dollar question : Has it made you money?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Tomorrow night might be a good time to test it, with a massive fixture card between Tuesday and Wednesday; domestic cup action in England and Scotland, and a full Serie A programme on Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭westtip

boy_wonder wrote:
    Million dollar question : Has it made you money?
    It requires some time and effort, yes is the answer. I used it two seasons ago in a series of bets running from end October to end of February (generally the most predictable period of the football season), using an aggresive staking strategy of 20% of bank I grew 100 euro into just over 600.

Advertisement