Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Music store????

Options
  • 18-08-2006 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anyone know if there are any second hand musical instrument stores in dublin that might have synthesizers,drum machines etc????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I was thinking the exact same thing (circuit bending etc...) when I posted this ages ago. I think someone said there was a pawn shop behind the Ilac or Jervis Street centres... Maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

that place behind the jervis will have nuffin like that they only have 2 guitars and the rest of the stuff is books and junk! very few music stuff last time iw was there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gadd

Someone mentioned that place before but like you said it was mainly guitars and junk. I was also told there was a place near camden st but i think that's gone now anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

cant think of any real shops that i know of..ur best bet would be to try ebay, buy and sell ect....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

it used to be called onstage. was a great place back in the day. mostly junk now.
    theres a place in phibsboro called the kop shop. but its awful, they have some stuff but the bloke charges more than if you bought it new in a shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gadd

yes unfortunately i know the kop shop, my mum knows (but dislikes) the owner. He was looking for 200 euros for a casio keyboard that sold on ebay for £15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah hes a funny bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thebassman

That place on Jervis Street/Abbey Street - avoid!! Junk Junk Junk!! Work 100 yards up from it and now has a few guitars in its window, although they're junk, and would be way way cheaper buying afresh in your usual instrement shop!

Advertisement