Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I am your manager!!!!

Options
  • 18-08-2006 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

May as well be straight about it, so I'll ask ^^^^^

:)

I sat on the number ninety bus tonight, then in the pub, with my hardback notebook, that KdjaC told me to put away because of a bit of pansy rain, trying to get a starting XI together. I think we have a decent spine of the team, as in GK, CH, CM and Striker, just needs the final touches.

Also, I'll try get to a bank tomorrow and set up the account that you will be paying all your hard earned cash into. I promise I won't just disappear with the cash :eek:

Everyone that was there tonight please PM me anyway, with Mobile Numbers, email Addresses and real names please. Even if you don't want me as manager, at least I'll have a record of you all to pass on to whoever it is going to be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You ARE the manager!!!

Its not up for discussion :D

GK Guy in GAA jersey in Goal

LB Ste Kelly
    CB Joesoap
    CB Big guy with tracksuit bottoms
    RB Yellow shirted guy on my team

LW Arsenal shirt guy
    DM Cormie tank top on my team
    CM Xavi well the guy in the barca gear
    RW kdjac Pats away jersey

CF Andy guy who wouldnt run
    CF Guy in shorts on other team

Subs
    Seansouth
    GK Mick

What was your team?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Swear to god, this is worse than a press conference :D

I'm still thinking about it, and I obviously can't reveal the team too much because the opposition might be spying.

Save to say, that seansouth guy should deffo be on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

When do we get our first pay cheque? Hope you've been practising championship manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

What action will you take if you find players on the piss up the night before
    games? ;)

You have my support as the gaffer. Looking foward to all of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yay, Seansouth is the gaffer, long live the gaffer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Has a certain reality-show-ish feel about it...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement